Hello and thank you for visiting! Wabash Marketplace, in sponsorship with Parkview Wabash Hospital, is proud to bring to you the Wabash Farmers' Market. Half way through our 12th season in beautiful downtown Wabash, we strive to make available fresh produce, baked goods, homemade items, and more at our weekly markets! Check out some of our vendors below!
Community Involvement and Outreach
-Wabash Farmers' Market continues to reach as many individuals as possible with our weekly markets.
- We extended our market, starting May 19th, and going until October 20th (23 weeks).
- We implemented SNAP to reach families, children, and the senior population. All eligible vendors at our market accept SNAP tokens that can be received from our booth. We continue to promote WIC and Senior Vouchers for anyone eligible to redeem with any eligible vendor.
- Numerous Wabash Marketplace Inc. Members are now giving weekly discounts to market shoppers. All you have to do is let them know you shopped there for the Saturday One-Day only discounts, Yippee!
- Teaming up with Living Well of Wabash County, numerous vendors and shoppers are now able to donate tax-deductible produce and items to their kitchen/grocery store! Simply stop by our booth to deliver our donations.
- We're In The News!
- 4/13/2018- Wabash Plain Dealer
About Wabash Farmers' Market
The Wabash Farmers' Market is in its 12th Season in beautiful downtown Wabash, allowing all individuals access to fresh produce, home made goods, and a friendly community vibe. The Wabash Farmers' Market showcases local vendors as well as vendors from many surrounding counties. Each vendor sells what they grow, raise, or make themselves. Expect music, great produce, kid's activities, and more at the weekly market. We're always looking to expand our market and reach more people every week/year. We hope you enjoy it!
Wabash Farmers' Market Leadership
The Wabash Farmers' Market is part of Wabash Marketplace, Inc. Promotional Committee.
The Wabash Farmers' Market Committee:
Tyler Karst, Project Coordinator
Hayley Renbarger, Honeywell Foundation
Erica Cordes, Cordes Berry Farm
Cody Lee, Honeywell Foundation
Chelsie Matchette, MutualBank
located at the Honeywell Center/Elk's Parking Lot
Intersection of Cass and Market Streets in downtown Wabash, Indiana 46992
*MIAMI STREET DATES: June 23, August 4 & 18, October 20
May 19th-October 20th